Sunday, October 18, 2009

Nothing Worth Having Comes Easy

I had a great day yesterday spending time with someone who is special to me. I also took a leap and put myself out there by letting them know how I felt about them. I'd have to say it was probably one of the hardest things I've ever done, but I'm glad I did it. Whether it was a good outcome or a bad outcome, I was prepared to accept whatever it was. Through my professional experience, I know that if someone is consistent, focused and passionate about what they want...eventually they will get it. I believe that in all aspects of life.

I was watching "Scrubs" late last night online when I got home. This show is great. It's funny and there is always a message. I saw a particular scene and it really summed up how I felt. I found the clip on YouTube.com luckily.




Sometimes if you wait long enough you'll get what you want. But sometimes you have to take action and take a chance. No sacrifice, no victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment